Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let's Get This Party Started!

Hey girls! I hope you are having a great summer vacation!

Welcome to our "2Bme" blog! I want this to be an extra outlet for you to plug into to hear God's message for your journey through "girliehood"! Growing up is going to be a wild ride, with lots of ups and downs, twists and turns. But, with God on your side, it's going to be an incredible life-learning experience!

On this blog, we will have devotionals and lessons with observations on issues impacting girls today. The "Reinforcements" sidebar will have verses to learn and hide in your heart. We'll throw in some fun quizzes and links to other great websites created with God's girls in mind (that's the "Check It!" section). And, of course, there will be some great music ("Joyful Noise") to listen to as well!

You are each so special to Him and He has great things in store for you. The most important thing you need to remember is that God loves you for YOU! There is strength in that Truth! He created you with talents and gifts uniquely suited to only you. Use those wisely to fulfill your purpose: to glorify Him in all you do! At school, at home or at the beach! ;-)

I'll try to post weekly through the summer, so keep checking in! I hope to have a few guest bloggers too! One is in Mexico right now building houses for families in need. Please pray for our group from SOCC on the mission field.

GIVEAWAY ALERT!
Before I go, here's a request: leave me a comment letting me know what you think of the blog or things you'd like to see or discuss. I will take all the comments from now until the end of June and I'll randomly draw one to win a Group1Crew CD!!! It's an AWESOME CD!!

Take care! Remember: Be true to you for Him!

1 comment:

  1. Jill I love your 2Bme blog so much! The songs are so awesome. My favorite is Superchicks of course. Have a good summer.

    ReplyDelete